Monday 1 March 2010

I'm not your whipping boy!

The reason why I keep this blog totally anonymous is to give me a safe haven to express my fears, doubts, ravings etc etc.

Daddi Bear suffers from stress and depression. Its bad at the moment and guess who the whipping boy is - yup me. If you read all the literature that mental health groups put out they advise you to get support. What happens though when you haven't got anyone to support you? That's where this blog comes in I can pour out my feelings, feelings I can't share with anyone. That's a lie if my mum was still alive I could share how I feel with her.

I'm feeling down as well, missing my mum its 2 years since she died and it still hurts.

Okay that's enough downer for me. Time to give myself a pep talk, put the mask back on and rejoin normal life. Yikes I give an oscar winning performance every day.

Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment