Sunday 3 October 2010

Stung

Well I'm guessing that's what this sharp pain across my forehead is.

I was in the land of deep slumber when I rolled over and wow the pain woke me up. I checked the pillow first wondering what on earth was on it. It felt like huge shards of broken glass had engrained themselves in my forehead. Nothing there.

I put my hand up to my forehead but no blood. However, I did feel something soft and brushed it away with my hand. Ouch! The little finger of my left hand began to sting something chronic.

Got up to discover that my forehead looks as if its on fire and feels that way too. My little finger is scarlet and I look as if I've done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.

He won by the way.

2 hours and an anti-histamine later (I knew bulk buying would pay) it still hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment