Thursday 17 December 2009

Two Posts In One Day

Okay this is probably going to be the only time I ever set a record. But then again never say never cos I might just surprise you!

Just come off the phone from a call by Kelly at British Gas. Went something like this:

K. I'm just calling about your annual boiler service.

MB. Oh yes what slots do you have available?

K. Well we really need to do it asap can will you be in until 6pm today I can send a service engineer round today.

MB. No its like too short notice.

K. (Sounds of desperation in her voice) tomorrow - anytime tomorrow? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday? Listen how about the morning of Christmas Eve???

MB. Actually, I do have a life - I do run a business and I'm not going to drop everything out because an organisation the size of British Gas can't get their act in to gear and provide work for their staff.

Okay, I told her I'd contact them in the New Year.

Girl can dream though can't she?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mommibear...you won my blog candy...could you e mail your address to me so I can send it!!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete